In the period from 13.11.2019 to 18.05.2021, we carried out construction of the 110kV Rydzyna distrbution substation.
The scope of works included design works, construction and installation works as well as start-up and commissioning of the facility:
- conducting formal and legal arrangements for implementation of the project,
- preparation of building plans and specifications together with obtaining a building permit,
- preparation of the detailed design and agreement with the Contracting Authority,
- construction of overhead 110kV switchgear,
- construction of a station building together with auxiliary rooms and installations,
- execution of secondary circuits 110kV for electrical power system protection and station`s telemechanics,
- execution of the external lighting and technical protection system
- measurement, control and commissioning works of the station,
- development of the substation area
- execution of as-built tests and preparation of as-built documentation.